DG334, Mills Creek

Kay9Cop

FNG
I got my e-mail notification! I drew DG334, Mills Creek. I've hunted the area once for black bear, but never saw a goat. If anyone wants to throw some info my way I'd be appreciative. I plan to do some scouting down that way this spring.

As a side note, this will be my fourth goat hunt. I almost fell off a cliff on the first one, my wife almost got washed away in a raging river on the second one, and a big Kodiak brownie stole the only goat I've killed on my third one. I'm hoping for better results this go around.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Helped my dad bag a goat on that hunt 4 hours after leaving the truck!!! I apply for that hunt every year...you got yourself a great tag there, congrats!

wileybrew

FNG
Great tag I have killed a couple goats off that hill. Feel free to ask any questions. This tag rocked when it was registration.

OP
Kay9Cop

Kay9Cop

FNG
Sorry, I haven't been on the boards in awhile. I'm have vacation for the last week of September and first two weeks of October. However, recurring knee problems from a torn ACL and meniscus are messing with my plans.