Determining Kifaru Frame Length

Jauwater

WKR
So I recently purchased a used Kifaru Lite Frame that was advertised as a 24" Frame. I'm now looking to replace the stays, and after measuring the frame, and stays are about 25.25" in length. With it measuring closer to 26" I'm now curious if Its a 26" Frame. Either way I figure I could purchase the 26" stays, and cut them down if need be.

Could someone measure their 24" Kifaru lite frame so I could try to determine which frame mine is so I could purchase the proper stays? It'd be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

- Jacob

Last edited:

colersu22

WKR
That’s the measurement I get with my 24” Lite frame, my 26” tactical is about 27” and both bought new from kifaru.

OP
Jauwater

Jauwater

WKR
That’s the measurement I get with my 24” Lite frame, my 26” tactical is about 27” and both bought new from kifaru.
Thank you very much for doing that favor! I feel far more confident now!

Sent from my SM-S506DL using Tapatalk

Kenneth@Kifaru

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey man! your measurements are correct. We cut our "24" lite frame stays to 25". and the 26" frame is cut to 26". The tactical 24" frame is cut to it true size of 24" stays. Patrick and Aron found it optimal for hauling weight in the 24" light frame to be cut to 25" than 24" because of the design of the frame for hauling weight. Feel free to email me if you have more questions. [email protected]

OP
Jauwater

Jauwater

WKR
Thank you for that information Kenneth. I'll be keeping your email on hand for those after hour inquiries 👍 I may reach out to yalls shop today to talk about stays.

Kenneth@Kifaru

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Thank you for that information Kenneth. I'll be keeping your email on hand for those after hour inquiries 👍 I may reach out to yalls shop today to talk about stays.
No problem man! and shoot me an email today sometime and ill give you my number. I can help you with any questions.