Defiance Anti Bolt Knob Replacement

Cody_W

WKR
Hey guys,

I just picked up a new Anti-X for a build and the knob isn’t really doing it for me.

Has anyone done a replacement yet? I saw defiance makes a thread adapter, but with that long post it looks like a lot of the knobs would stick way out.

Knights Armament just finished a few builds for the folks at Kifaru and I love their approach to the knob fix. Haven’t heard word back from them on if they would sell the adapter they used.

Attachments

• C91C7917-1465-450D-9F6E-364B0F777DB8.jpeg
    C91C7917-1465-450D-9F6E-364B0F777DB8.jpeg
    626.2 KB · Views: 75

Sevens

WKR
Defiance has replacement bolt knobs. Unscrew the one it came with and screw in the one you want. I like the hollow teardrop, minimal weight penalty.

mcnew36

FNG
also curios on this I email them to and got nothing back from them. not a big fan of what defiance has.

OP
Cody_W

Cody_W

WKR
I’m coming from running LPA actions on some of my other builds and I absolutely love their large tactical knob, so going to such a smaller profile feels weird to manipulate.

Twain

FNG
Hey guys,

I just picked up a new Anti-X for a build and the knob isn’t really doing it for me.

Has anyone done a replacement yet? I saw defiance makes a thread adapter, but with that long post it looks like a lot of the knobs would stick way out.

Knights Armament just finished a few builds for the folks at Kifaru and I love their approach to the knob fix. Haven’t heard word back from them on if they would sell the adapter they used.
What did you come up with for your bolt knob fix? I’m building rifle on the ANTI long and curious about bolt handle clearance using something like the Hawkins hybrid rings.