Decoys for coastal Oregon

I’m moving from north central Florida to coastal Oregon. Much of my spread is divers - bluebills, redheads, and buffleheads. I’m looking forward to much better puddle duck hunting out there, but wasn’t sure if I should bring my divers with me or sell them here. Any input? Also have a few dozen teal that I’m questioning their potential use out there.

JeffP_Or

WKR
Take this for what it is worth as I have never hunted the coast and don't target divers. Most of the people I know who do, hunt the inland sloughs/tribs and/or wait for the farm fields to flood and hit the puddlers. I would suspect the Columbia River will be the area to concentrate on for divers if you are in that NW corner and want divers - but the bays do get birds and with some study [access, huntable zones, tides etc], can often be hunted.
Of the three you've noted - the redheads probably are the least common; Oregon does get them but not like the Gulf areas in the S/SE. That said, they will still likely pull in all manner of ducks - puddlers and divers. Bufflehead and Bluebills are much more common as far as divers go.
Myself, I keep a few divers in my rigs just for variety here in the valley; plus, the white catches eyes. Depending on how many you have, I'd likely sell off some of the spread and plan on using that money to buy some mallard/wigeon/pintail dekes here to mix with what divers you keep/bring up.
Last point, you probably will not get equal $$'s for diver decoys here as you might in FL should you choose to bring them up but then sell later. Just depends on what game you want to play - there are dedicated diver guys around!
Teal decoys will always work; Oregon gets a pile of them - BUT we do not get many bluewings and we do not have an early teal season [I also have teal dekes in my spread].

OP
M
I'll be in the southwest near Coos Bay, there's definitely plenty of water down there - tons of rivers.
I'll likely see if I can offload a few prior to heading out. I'm sure I can get rid of some BWT with season opening in a few weeks.
Here in Florida, divers are kind of a numbers game with spread size, so I can't really get in the mindset of getting rid of only some. Its kinda all or none.
I'll definitely have to pick up big puddle ducks. That's what I'm most excited to hunt and eat.

Rogue Bay

WKR
There can be good numbers of both greater and lesser scaup in the Coos Bay area, but like @JeffP_Or already mentioned, redheads are few and far between on the coast. Buffleheads are a dime a dozen. If you think you may be inclined to hunt divers again I’d be tempted to hang onto those. Entirely up to you on that.

Again, as already suggested, mallard, wigeon and pintail decoys should suffice. We see a lot of green-winged teal as well. Depending on your hunting style/location, you don’t necessarily need a huge spread of puddler decoys either.

I realize I just regurgitated everything that was already said, but feel it’s worth echoing. Best of luck to you!

Flben

FNG
i hunted the Coos Bay area for a few years 10 years ago and what JellP_OR said is pretty much spot on. looked for those sloughs that back up to ag fields and hunt those as the tide allows. i shot a pile of GWT there too

I’m moving from north central Florida to coastal Oregon. Much of my spread is divers - bluebills, redheads, and buffleheads. I’m looking forward to much better puddle duck hunting out there, but wasn’t sure if I should bring my divers with me or sell them here. Any input? Also have a few dozen teal that I’m questioning their potential use out there.
The divers wouldn't hurt you. Plenty of divers out west.