Darn skinny pants…

Tacobros

FNG
My favorite pants of all time are Kuiu’s guide pant. So naturally I bough a pair of the Attack pants for warmer weather. I didn’t know they were considerably skinnier. From research Iv done all of Kuiu’s pants are skinner and it seems industry wide.

Anyone know of any light weight or warm weather pants that fit like the guides or similar?

Thanks.

I wear the Eddie Bauer Guide Pro pants for everything and love them. Spring Bear, coyotes, Late season deer and elk, just wore them for two weeks on an alaskan moose hunt, pheasant hunting etc. you can’r go wrong with them.

jhm2023

WKR
I wouldn't call attack pants "skinny pants", though they aren't baggy either which is a good attribute in pants purpose built for long distance hiking and climbing steep terrain.

The first lite corrugate pant is my favorite. I have to wear athletic fit 541 Levis and the corrugates are more roomy than those without being too baggy. They've also held up very well, going on 4 seasons with one pair.

OP
T

Tacobros

FNG
I spend time here and there in the gym so my legs are a little bit bigger. However, it’s not just the fit around my quads but The fit over/on my boots.

The Tiburons are cut wider than the Attacks?

pk_

WKR
Kind of funny but the attack are my cold weather pants and tiburons are my hot weather. I believe I like the fit of the Tibs better. Not sure if it is a different cut or just the different material…

If you really want something looser fit the Kryptek Valhalla are probably close to what you are looking for. Temperature wise they fall between the attack and the Tiburon IMO. They are a good pant just wish they had the hip vent like the kuiu, that puts those pants at another level IMO.

FL guide or foundry?

I only have the guides, but I imagine the Foundy are a similar cut. They just have additional features like knee pads and the side zips that I don't need.

I tried the Guide Lite pants that they sell (used to sell?) and they were too skinny for me, so FL doesn't have the same cut on all their pants. But for sure the Corrugate Guides have plenty of room. Fit over the boots is good too. Not too tight, not too baggy. The material is a bit stretchy too.