Dark Energy Poseidon Taking A Dump

I have had the charger for 5 years (I think). It recently started losing power. I used to get about 5 full charges and now only get 1.5 to 2. I contacted DE and they gave me some stuff to try but I think I have seen the end of Poseidon. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

reaper

WKR
I have had the charger for 5 years (I think). It recently started losing power. I used to get about 5 full charges and now only get 1.5 to 2. I contacted DE and they gave me some stuff to try but I think I have seen the end of Poseidon. Has anyone else had similar experiences?
Yeah and i use it about 45 times

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

FrankAbagnale

Lil-Rokslider
I have the new one and I haven’t had any issues with it. I charge it. Make sure I completely use that charge before recharging. Seems fast and seems to last a long time.

Squirrels

WKR
I had first version and it sucked, they replaced and I sold the replacement.

Anker has worked very well for me and others. Get over 500 charges, maybe even 1000. It keeping them charged and not running them too low helps them last longer.

I have one. It’s been trouble free so far with occasional use. I am not convinced the durability features matter a ton for a battery pack. I use anker for non outdoor stuff and if my DE dies i am going to replace it with a couple of Ankur batteries that combined give a similar capacity. That way I have some redundancy and I bet it will still be less than half the price.

I have one. It’s been trouble free so far with occasional use. I am not convinced the durability features matter a ton for a battery pack. I use anker for non outdoor stuff and if my DE dies i am going to replace it with a couple of Ankur batteries that combined give a similar capacity. That way I have some redundancy and I bet it will still be less than half the price.

I think this is a good call. Overall weight will be about the same or less, and you'll have redundancy. Regarding endurance, it's not the deciding factor. But it can be optimized by just keeping these things charged and not over discharging. No reason not too, unless you have to use that last little bit of charge while in the field. And in that case, the need for power takes precedence.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Mine hasn't skipped a beat, but it isn't getting used daily either. I've had it 3 or 4 years I guess? Can't even remember.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk