CVA Wolf and Williams Precision Muzzleloading Sight WGRS

Just a little heads up, a good portion of CVAs lately are coming with the mount holes being underdrilled. Hence the reason for the “too long screws”. At least this was according to WPS. Like many of you I had to shorten the screw to get this to work. I first noticed it when I went to put the thread plugs in and bottomed out before they threaded all the way in. Anyway, after trial and error, the grinder fixed the problem. The screw is an 8-40 x 1/4”. It needs to be a 3/16 to make it work…but nobody makes it. Good luck to all as this is an awesome set up!

elkivory

FNG
I have a TC Omega I bought sometime around 2008. I would like to put the Williams Precision Sight on it. Anyone know if the same one that fits the Accura V2 will work. I have one on the Accura V2, but it is sighted in and I don't want to remove it to see if it fits. The Omega is drilled for a scope.

I have a TC Omega I bought sometime around 2008. I would like to put the Williams Precision Sight on it. Anyone know if the same one that fits the Accura V2 will work. I have one on the Accura V2, but it is sighted in and I don't want to remove it to see if it fits. The Omega is drilled for a scope.
Yes, it should, same Williams part number for the CVAs and TCs

ED0F851D-1801-4921-AE4A-70B9B9C26B01.jpeg