Custom Remington 700 260

Fireguy

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Custom Remington 700 260 FS or TRADE

Selling my really nice Remington 700. It is one of the special runs of 260's with the hard to find 1:8 twist barrels. It is bedded in a McMillan Edge stock. Barrel and action has been cerakoted, factorytrigger tuned (not a recall trigger).

Not a mark on it and it absolutely hammers. Very accurate rifle. As usual, factory Prime 130 grain ammo shoots amazingly well, 3 shots well under a inch at 100 yards. Various handloads have all shot well under a inch for three shots. Rifle has great mojo, my dad killed a nice muley buck and a cow elk with it.

I have a bunch of Prime brass (Norma) and about 100-200 pieces of Lapua brass for it - I'll have to get an exact county when I get home. Will also include the 30MM DNZ one piece mount. SWFA 3-9 is also for sale if interested in a package deal.

$1350 shipped USPS two day priority. I have done lots of deals on 24hour so buy with confidence! Building a new rifle for Precision Rifle matches so this must go.

Would consider trades for high end Bino's.

3dye3dN.jpg

Y7yb1PY.jpg

Eg9iNBB.jpg

SofC220.jpg

0YRKAuM.jpg

sp89t58.jpg

dOQdXOd.jpg

Last edited:

Regul8r1

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
never mind on split, I see detail. How many rounds through barrel and are you the original owner.