Crossbow sight recommendation Colorado

njwan597

FNG
Hey guys, I'll be hunting elk in Colorado with a crossbow in September. I've never hunted in Colorado but I don't think I'll be able to use my current x2 magnification scope. Since I'll be switching, does anyone have any recommendations for a crossbow scope that would be legal in CO? Thanks!

You may want to take a closer look at the Colorado Big Game Reg's, crossbows are not legal during the archery season in Colorado...

OP
njwan597

njwan597

FNG
You may want to take a closer look at the Colorado Big Game Reg's, crossbows are not legal during the archery season in Colorado...
Sorry I worded this terribly, *****my dad is hunting this September with a crossbow. He has an approved disability with CPW etc. After reading this back I can see how there's some confusion haha

CRJR45

WKR
Get a TruGlo Red dot sight . It doesn't have any magnification so it's legal , I used one on my CB last year in Co .
Three dots , I sighted mine in at 20 , 40 , and 60 yards , works like a charm .

pumaa7

FNG
I have an excalibur crossbow set up with HHA Optimizer and 3 MOA vortex red dot. Just dial the optimizer to your desired yardage and shoot. I have since rehabbed my shoulders and went back to compound so I am actually selling my whole set up or parts of it if you're interested! I am in Lakewood.