Crispi Wyoming GTX Squeak?

balkodd

FNG
Has anyone else ever noticed their Crispi boots making a slight squeaking noise? My pair of Wyoming GTX maks a squeaking noise in the circled area. I absolutely love them and wear them nearly every day, but this could be a deal breaker when putting on a stalk.

If you have had the same experience, have you been able to do anything to make it stop?

Attachments

• C31A845D-E73C-444F-85B0-C3932DEECB1A.jpeg
    C31A845D-E73C-444F-85B0-C3932DEECB1A.jpeg
    281 KB · Views: 6
I had this happen. I ended up swapping out the laces, they were wearing thru, and scrubbing all the sand out of all the eyelets and then putting some nikwax just behind the toe box and that seemed to clear it up. Got some weird looks from the neighbors when I had my kid laying on the ground with me was walking past him repeatedly having him listen to see where it was coming from.

OP
balkodd

balkodd

FNG
I had this happen. I ended up swapping out the laces, they were wearing thru, and scrubbing all the sand out of all the eyelets and then putting some nikwax just behind the toe box and that seemed to clear it up. Got some weird looks from the neighbors when I had my kid laying on the ground with me was walking past him repeatedly having him listen to see where it was coming from.
I'm going to have to try this. It's become increasingly annoying.