Crispi Kanada premium hunting/hiking boots; as new condition; $225.00; size 10 medium

TNHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For sale; 1 pair of Crispi "Kanada" leather boots; size 10 med.; excellent hunting/hiking boots; $225.00; these boots are excellent! I bought them to hunt out west, but decided to use Kenetrek boots instead. These Crispi boots have only been worn inside the house to try the fit; then put in closet where they have stored; here is what the Crispi says about these boots:
Kanada EVO HTG is our Legendary Kanada boot with a just over the ankle bone height profile and has many of the innovative Crispi technologies. Designed for winter and insulated, it is a great boot for backpacking, trekking, hunting, hiking, and approach outdoor activities. This boot will keep you warm down to Minus 10 depending on the wearer's activities and metabolism. Designed in Italy and tested in the Alps and Rocky Mountains; MFSP is $399.00;
Features:
Upper: Full-grain leather
GORE-TEX®: Insulated comfort footwear lining
Insole: Differentiated structure
A.B.S.S.: CSF construction
Vibram®: Sole with shock absorbing mid-sole
Height: 8.0"
Weight: 800 grms or 1.77 lbs per boot[/b]
These boots are "like new condition" and will last the new owner for a long time. I have the original box and will be glad to ship in lower 48 at buyer's expense; paypal accepted (by gift or buyer pays the paypal fee); located in great Old Hickory, TN. I've posted photos for your viewing pleasure. Send a pm or text to (six one five) five-two-two, seven-eight-two-four. I'm listing them on other sites as well so don't wait too long.

Attachments

• 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg