Credo, SHV F1, Amplus 6

Looking for a scope for a tikka t3x CTR 308 I just acquired and I'm down to the 2-10x36 Credo, the 4-14x50 F1 SHV, and the Leica 2.5-15x50 Amplus 6. Priority placed on glass quality (especially in low light), illuminated reticle, ability to hold for wind, and ability to hold and/or dial for elevation. The FFP and Parrallax adjustments are nice but are not must haves. I plan to shoot this at the range and play out to several hundred yards, but hunting performance takes priority. Hunting shots will be no more than 400 yards at large game. I'm leaning towards the Leica simply for their reputation in glass quality. Let me know what you think, thanks!

Any reason you’re not looking at the 2.5-15x42 credo?

I went through this with these scopes recently and landed on that one. But, durability was high on my list and that’s what worried me about the Leica. (Even though I wanted to go for it as I love my trinovids)

TxLite

WKR
Any reason you’re not considering the 2.5-15x42 credo or 3-18x50 tenmile? They might be more comparable to the 50mm objectives you’re looking at vs the 36mm

Edit- looks like @DangerRanger was quicker on the keyboard

OP
T
Any reason you’re not looking at the 2.5-15x42 credo?

I went through this with these scopes recently and landed on that one. But, durability was high on my list and that’s what worried me about the Leica. (Even though I wanted to go for it as I love my trinovids)
No real good reason. My preference is a 2-10, but the SHV doesnt have one in a mil reticle, and leica doesnt make one period. Should've mentioned a mil reticle being on the list.