Credit card?

netman

WKR
I read the thread from 2019 on Best Rewards for Credit Card. Since 2019 has anyone come up with a better CC? I have the Cabelas CC and it’s going bye bye.
I’m also interested in the best fuel CC.
My wife and I just returned home from Montana and come to conclusion that we need a fuel card to save on diesel fuel as we blast around the USA.
We will be heading to Maine in the near future and trying to get a CC game plan.
Thanks in advance!

Jbxl20

WKR
I’m Interested as well. My wife and I use citi double cash. 2% cash back and no fees. No complaints but wondering if there’s something better.

Warmsy

WKR
I just got a REI cc. 5% on their website,.2% on other online orders, 1% back on most other stuff, and they insure your phone or cover the deductible if you autopay your phone bill with it.

tam9492

WKR
Interested too. Planning a DIY to Alaska and thinking about air miles.

I picked up an Alaskan Air CC for my trip this fall. Round trip flight for free.

I’m sure there’s a better fuel card option somewhere, but my ExxonMobil card has been great. Paired with their rewards program, it actually saves me a fair amount, and their stations are widespread enough for it to actually be useful while traveling.

Vandal 44

WKR
Fidelity is 2% cash back on everything. Costco visa is 4% on gas, 3% on restaurants.

The Costco CC is what I use for work. I receive enough money back to pay for my resident hunting license and for my non-resident Idaho hunting license

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cjl32

Lil-Rokslider
I use the Citi double cash back. 2% cash back and no fees but learned that if you use your rewards points to pay your balance, that you will not get the 1% for payment.

Titan

WKR
I use a few cards to maximize rewards depending on the purchase. Chase has 5% categories each quarter that are easy to max out (some are grocery stores, where you can buy gift cards), then Amex for large purchases to max out their tiered system, everything else goes on a 2% for everything card.

lyingflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
I dumped the Cabelas card after the last posting. I picked up a costco visa (4% back on gas) and a SAMS mastercard (5% back on gas). I use the SAMS card for all gas purchases and the costco card for everything else.

davidsapp

Lil-Rokslider
Chase Sapphire Preferred is offering 100k points after meeting usage requirements in first few months. Points are transferable amongst several airlines, hotels etc. I think that several of the credit card hackers are recommending this one strongly now.

Haggin

Lil-Rokslider
Costco visa here too. We use the rebates to stock the pantry once a year with canned goods, rice, meat, tp, other paper goods.

dtrkyman

WKR
I just got a REI cc. 5% on their website,.2% on other online orders, 1% back on most other stuff, and they insure your phone or cover the deductible if you autopay your phone bill with it.
Find another one, anti second amendment hypocrite's running that place!

I have Chase, maybe not the best but does have 5% that changes, used to have the costco but none locally now.

Capitol One Quicksilver is what I use. 1.5% back on everything, check comes pretty quick when you request it. I get purchase alerts for every swipe so I know when my wife runs the card, it a great conversation starter...

Warmsy

WKR
Find another one, anti second amendment hypocrite's running that place!

I have Chase, maybe not the best but does have 5% that changes, used to have the costco but none locally now.
I did not know that. Just trying to rebuild credit, and get some money back from stuff I'm going to buy anyway...

Truth be told, they're all ******.

I cashed a check at a chase bank several years ago (because the check was drawn from chase bank) and they charged me 13%!

dtrkyman

WKR
Yeah I doubt Chase is pro hunting or 2nd amendment, but the REI crowd likes to recreate on public lands funded from hunting and firearm taxes! I do not care for a hypocrite!