Cot pad

Mossy

WKR
Don’t need an ultralight this go around. Looking for a budget pad/mat for a cot that will help keep the chill off. Weight is not an issue. Thanks

Exped basecamp megamat is really nice. I got it on sale, forget where, but I would buy it at full price.

I use an rei camp bed 3.5" when truck camping. Its 25×72, about 5#, and has an r-value of 6. Its a warm and comfortable pad. They have been discontinued but are still available on rei's used gear list for around 50$.

As luck would have it I found one on CL. XL,used twice for
I use an rei camp bed 3.5" when truck camping. Its 25×72, about 5#, and has an r-value of 6. Its a warm and comfortable pad. They have been discontinued but are still available on rei's used gear list for around 50$.

I was looking at that but need it too soon

I have tried the cabelas outfitter pad and Davis tent pad. Both work well and sleep very nice. However, budget wise, I would get a king size egg crate and fold it a few times. That has severed well several times. Also the Coleman cot at Walmart that comes with a pad is a decent option.

If size/wt are not a factor; I used this on my Mil-issue cot this year and was warm and very comfortable. And it fit nicely in a large/HD contractor bag for transport in the back of the truck.

Zinus RV replacement mattress. The narrow twin size fit my Disc-o-bed cots well. They are available on amazon. You can shop amazon, check the specs in the descriptions. At the time I was shopping there was a different brand that had a tri-fold option that I almost got(I noticed @NHRedleg posted a link to one in the previous post). I stuck with Zinus as I had used them in the past and liked the quality.

Back