Compression Bag for Kelvin Aerolite 30 Sleeping Bag

wayoh22

WKR
Has anyone thrown a Kelvin Aerolite 30 Sleeping Bag into a compression bag? If so, what size compression bag. I'm assuming 20L should do the trick but wanted to ask before I make a purchase.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Stuff it in the bottom of your pack and be done with it. Takes up the space well, instead of putting a stuff sack in there and trying to fit things around it. A 20L stuff sack is huge btw.

OP
wayoh22

wayoh22

WKR
Why not just keep it in a dry bag and let it take some extra volume in the pack?
The problem I have is how huge the bag it comes in huge. I get I can just shove it in there but I'd rather put it in a dry, compressible bag to bring the size down somewhat.

OP
wayoh22

wayoh22

WKR
Stuff it in the bottom of your pack and be done with it. Takes up the space well, instead of putting a stuff sack in there and trying to fit things around it. A 20L stuff sack is huge btw.
Appreciate the input, a little new to this so thank you!

robertchutch

Lil-Rokslider
The problem I have is how huge the bag it comes in huge. I get I can just shove it in there but I'd rather put it in a dry, compressible bag to bring the size down somewhat.
The sack it comes is definitely oversized. If I were you id grab a cheap osprey dry bag and shove it in like some other folks have said

OP
wayoh22

wayoh22

WKR
The sack it comes is definitely oversized. If I were you id grab a cheap osprey dry bag and shove it in like some other folks have said
That's the plan. Just wanted to see if anyone knew if a 5L, 10L, or 20L bag would be best

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04