Columbia blacktail Ca A-zone diy hunt on auction

The guys that run the calwaterfowl camps are acuctioning off an A-zone hunt for closing weekend of 2022 season . These UC preserves are loaded with nice bucks. It’s a perfect chance for and out of state diy hunter looking for a bucket list blacktail hunt . A d the proceeds go to a good cause

PVHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for flagging the auction.

Am I interpreting the text below correctly if I take it to mean that the winning bidder will be able to bring 5 additional hunters onto the property for the weekend in September?

We have chosen the last weekend (September 22 -25, the “rut” ), where only six hunters get access to the entire property (outside of a no-hunting area around the Headquarters complex) for one day of scouting and three days of hunting.

OP
Y
I would think that is interpreted incorrectly. You could always ask . I’ve seen some booners come out of hopland area. Would be a great opportunity for an out of stater who doesn’t want the gunplay that is a-zone public land

repins05

WKR
The guys that run the calwaterfowl camps are acuctioning off an A-zone hunt for closing weekend of 2022 season . These UC preserves are loaded with nice bucks. It’s a perfect chance for and out of state diy hunter looking for a bucket list blacktail hunt . A d the proceeds go to a good cause
What did the auction go for?