Colorado Wilderness Questions

Hey Everyone! I have some questions about central Colorado wildernesses. I have the points to pull an archery tag in nearly all of them. I have it narrowed down to a couple options, but don't want to put any names or unit #s on a public forum. Was hoping someone who has a good knowledge of the different wildernesses in Central Colorado might send me an IM so I could ask a couple of questions. Thanks in advance!

CObywayofUSAF

Lil-Rokslider
You can PM me your ideas and I may or may not be able to help. I'm all for not blasting units and areas but central CO wilderness is extrememly broad and literally covers several units and millions of acres lol.

fishslap

WKR
The wilderness area designation in Colorado has no real bearing on quality mule deer hunting when compared to non wilderness areas. I hunt elk and small game, hike, and fish in three different wilderness areas and wouldn’t even think about them for my deer hunts. Of course some areas might be good but use caution if using the wilderness designation as part of your selection criteria. Just FYI.

OP
RM_Bowhunter
You can PM me your ideas and I may or may not be able to help. I'm all for not blasting units and areas but central CO wilderness is extrememly broad and literally covers several units and millions of acres lol.
I appreciate the offer to help. I actually decided on a hunt/unit that's outside any wilderness areas. I appreciate you though!