Colorado G12 2nd season

Ksp04031

FNG
Just like the title says. I’m looking to access from the Gothic side on horseback and hunt the south/southeast area of the unit. I understand that part of the unit was newly added and therefor not a lot of data (kill sites). Anybody have any experience in this area they care to share?

I don’t think there are any outfitters permitted to enter from that side. If anyone it might be Outwest guides…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hondo0925

Lil-Rokslider
Sweet tag! Only spent time in g13 and 5 Keep us posted how your scouting then hunting trips go

rm06

WKR
Congrats on your lottery winnings! I'm in Elizabeth, I drew G17 a few years ago so I'm afraid I'm not any help in that regard. Best of luck to you

I drew unit 12 last season and did a fair amount of scouting. I also ended up shooting one of the biggest goats taken in that unit last year according to the DOW statistics page. I am not familiar with that portion of the unit but if your looking for some info I am willing to share.

OP
K

Ksp04031

FNG
I drew unit 12 last season and did a fair amount of scouting. I also ended up shooting one of the biggest goats taken in that unit last year according to the DOW statistics page. I am not familiar with that portion of the unit but if your looking for some info I am willing to share.
Congrats. I’d love to chat.

Hey everyone,
I drew a goat tag in G12 and was wondering if anyone would be able to give some pointers and some incite on hunting that unit for goats. My season is in early September. Thanks for the help.

Amk

FNG
Hey I drew this unit this year would love some insight if you would be willing?

bgatheri

FNG
I’m the OP from last year. Had a great hunt with great success on a 9 year old billy. Would be glad to help anyone who drew in 2023.
Ksp04031 if you would be willing I would love to talk with you about your hunt and everything. I drew the nanny tag for this hunt for 2023 and been starting my prep. Email address is: [email protected] if you could send me your number and I can give you a shout.