Colorado Draw stats updated

Looks like I had a 2.3% chance of drawing. Better than I thought, but not surprised it didn't happen.

Jbehredt

WKR
I can’t stand reading them. My eyes always go straight to the number of hard chargers who started applying when you didn’t have to front the money a more… and drew before me.

ckleeves

WKR
The future is beyond ugly. On the resident side as of this year there were 11,455 people in the draw. Incoming by 2025 there will be 6,030 new people in the draw. The 2 weighted points you gain by then don’t help with that tsunami on the way.

CPW wouldn’t dream of interrupting their revenue stream of selling points to people but we need a Idaho system (except still weighted) where you get one MSG app or deer/elk/antelope but not everything you can put in your cart (besides Desert sheep, gotta keep the odds good on them lol). The current system isn’t helping anybody but lining the pockets of CPW. If you want to apply for sheep then do it, but no deer, elk or antelope for you that year. This would also reduce point creep on deer/elk/antelope by completely eliminating a decent amount of points from ever being accrued while boosting odds for the guys that really want it in the MSG draw.