Cold weather work gloves?

My home gym is now in an unheated garage. Temps in the 30s or below are setting in and while I don’t mind working out in the cold, the bars and kettlebells get a bit frosty on my hands. so, I am looking for some full finger, cold weather workout gloves.

I just wore a hole in my carhartt work gloves this AM, so I am in the market for something new. Thoughts?

FWIW I have big hands so need a XXL, pls.

*zap*

WKR
You might try some surplus Maisleys..I believe they are worn by helo crews. Warm, some padding and fairly good dexterity.

TSAMP

WKR
How much equipment we talking about? I'd just bring it inside at night. Or get a torpedo heater on them while you stretch and what not. Working out with gloves sounds awful.

OP
Desk Jockey
How much equipment we talking about? I'd just bring it inside at night. Or get a torpedo heater on them while you stretch and what not. Working out with gloves sounds awful.
Too much to move. I have been building the home gym for a while and have a few hundred pounds of iron, 2-3 bars and a pairs of kettlebells from 8-50#. I use a torpedo heater to take the edge off when it gets really cold but the garage is 1600 sq ft with bare rafters and no insulation so heating it isn’t really practical.

on the plus side, I have a gym membership, so all is not lost but I want to keep the home gym as an option.