Cocaine Bear

So, I actually heard this movie ain't bad, although, in a way, it is sad that it is Ray Liotta‘s last film. Many Saints of Newark would have been a better note to end on.

besides, these movies are crap. if this happened in real life, they would put the call out to a few rednecks and this bear would be skinned out and bubbling in a crock pot before the end of the weekend.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Had a ticket to see this while on a business trip last night. Fell asleep in my hotel room and missed the movie. Anyone see it yet? Thoughts?

UncleBone

WKR
The sequel "meth mountain lions" sounds pretty good. Just imagine, a huge meth operation in norcal goes tits up. All the meth pours into a stream in an area densely populated with cats. The first one discovers it on accident, kills 60 deer in one day, then others start to realize itll make them super cats. Next thing you know, theyre murdering everyone. All the weed farms are empty, they migrate to the bay area, where everyone has meth, (or addreral) so the cats have an endless supply. They clean up the whole state, until they reach los angeles, and eat the homeless people who are laced with fentanyl. All thats left is San Diego.

jonboy

FNG
Anybody remember the 1976 movie called "Grizzly" about a monster sized Grizz that starts killing people.
Yes!!! I was quite young when that came out and for some reason my friends and I were all excited to see that when it actually came on the television. Of course certain parts have been edited but we still thought it was awesome.