CO Unit 471 Early Deer Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elkrunner

FNG
Hi All,
I picked up this tag off the leftover list yesterday. I will be scouting the unit in two weekends. I have experience hunting these September rifle high elevation deer units in Colorado but I haven’t hunted this specific unit yet. If anyone has hunted 471 in the last few years and has any perspective or lessons learned to share it’s much appreciated. Best of luck this season!

Hi All,
I picked up this tag off the leftover list yesterday. I will be scouting the unit in two weekends. I have experience hunting these September rifle high elevation deer units in Colorado but I haven’t hunted this specific unit yet. If anyone has hunted 471 in the last few years and has any perspective or lessons learned to share it’s much appreciated. Best of luck this season!
How did you do on your hunt?

Hi All,
I drew this hunt this year also. How did your hunt go? What advice would you give before I go out there in September?

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I drew this hunt this year also. How did your hunt go? What advice would you give before I go out there in September?
Welcome to Rokslide. You should take an opportunity to look around a bit and you'll find this community is pretty awesome.

Now unfortunately we aren't letting FNG's (new guys) post up unit specific questions. Any unit question/answers remain out in the world wide webs forever, which can doom some really great spots.

Rokslide's administrations expectation is that all long standing Rokslide members will understand and support this concept and take all such conversations to private message.

Yes it's a hassle to join and be part of this community but the rewards are worth the effort including the ability to send and receive private messages.

Hope to see you active in the forums, and good luck on your hunt, that's a really good tag.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.