CO Reissue/Leftover/OTC

Danimal

Lil-Rokslider
After reading the regs on their page now for the 10th time I'm still confused if "pulling" a reissue "List A" tag, on or after August 2nd will burn up the accrued preference points. Just looking for a little help on strategy. The unit I'm interested is not OTC but does have some tags available. Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
No. Tags acquired via the leftover list have no effect on preference points. Points are only lost/gained during the primary draw.

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
They don't take any of your points. So for example if you have 3 points and you pull a 61 bull tag off the leftover list (15 point tag). You will still have 3 points after you pull that tag. There's no downfall to getting a leftover tag besides the fact that you will most likely spend all morning every Tuesday from now until September just to get one.... if your lucky.

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Unless the tag took 5 or more points in the resident draw, and is turned in and then offered to the next person in line. If you take that tag, then they take your points.
I don't want to confuse anyone with this because that is true! But it is a separate process from the leftover list. In that instance CPW will contact you and make sure that you are aware that your points will be taken if you accept the tag!

WJAadams

FNG
What if those 5 people didn’t take the tag, and it’s now on the reissue list, will they take your points if you get the tag?