CO GMU 15

Good afternoon everyone. Let me start this off by saying thanks for all the useful info i have picked up on the sight to this point. Also i have escouted from 4 different platforms so i feel like i am pretty well on my way and due to family obligations havent been able to make the drive from texas to get boots on the ground. firts timer here but i drew a 1st rifle either sex tag for this unit. As best as i can tell there was 300 tags issued so i am hoping i dont have to contend with to many other hunters out there. But what i am curious to know is what exactly am i getting myself into with that unit as far as weather, terrain reliability of forest roads in good conditions and bad conditions. Just hoping someone can fill me in a little in those aspects. Not looking for spots or any info like that as i already have all my stuff mapped out. If you would rather pm thats fine.

But what i am curious to know is what exactly am i getting myself into with that unit as far as weather, terrain reliability of forest roads in good conditions and bad conditions. Just hoping someone can fill me in a little in those aspects. Not looking for spots or any info like that
For weather it really is a crap shoot for 1st rifle, be prepared and check forecast 5 days out. The roads near public in 15 are decent, heavily used, unless weather gets real bad