CO elk draw, what did you put in for?

Good luck! Your odds look pretty good.

I almost put in for the slim chance of that in the hybrid. I'm on the bubble in Wyoming and didn't want to chance being over-loaded.

I just took a point and a late cow tag.

RS3579

WKR
Colorado unit 48 1st rifle 7pp. The kids are finally in full day school. I’m going hell or high water.
(If I draw) !

Seth

WKR
Points only this year for elk… dropping a couple of deer points on an archery hunt.

D_Dubya

Lil-Rokslider
Applied for a first season hunt in a unit that is a 2nd and 3rd OTC zoo. Plenty of elk, and I like my odds of connecting with one.

1st choice pref point for elk. Second choice a muzzleloader tag. I won’t draw it (90% odds at 0point first choice) but I wasn’t wasting my points on it.

Deer point first choice. Second choice archery tag. I won’t draw it either. But figured what the hell.

Antelope points only.

Kinda like posting camp pics, lakes, google images whether names blacked out or not,, just basic info Dumb….. dumb……. Dumb!

Guys just don’t get it until they get burned.

WTFJohn

WKR
Kinda like posting camp pics, lakes, google images whether names blacked out or not,, just basic info Dumb….. dumb……. Dumb!

Guys just don’t get it until they get burned.

The real killer is when the local newspaper puts the animal you've been hunting on the front page, totally blows your bear spots near town.