CO 3rd season - Meeker

I will be hunting mule deer during 3rd rifle season in units twelve and twenty-three and will be camping on SWA/BLM in the area. Maybe NF if there isn’t much snow but that is doubtful. I will be solo and was just looking to see if anyone on here will be hunting elk in that area. Shoot me a PM if you are and maybe we could stop by each other’s camps for a beer and shoot the shit/swap intel on what we are seeing.

A-aron83

FNG
Myself and a few buddies purchased 3rd rifle cow tags for that area this year. Not sure where we are planning to start out yet though. Really depends on the weather I guess.

jimbood

FNG
I live in Meeker but wont be in town that week. If you need any pointers on those units, let me know.
Jim O’Donnell here a new member, I’ve never hunted in the Maker area but my son and I have drawn cow and doe and bear tags for third season rifle. Any help or advice that you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

I live in Meeker but wont be in town that week. If you need any pointers on those units, let me know.
Hey, I will also be out there 3rd rifle hunting elk with a 26ft camper. I was wondering if I would make it into unit 24 that late into the season? Thank you!