Clothing System- What else?

This is what I'm taking to hunt Sept. 5 thru Sept 18. 8000-10000 feet. North of Steamboat Springs. What else would you guys recommend .Thanks
First lite Llano top
First lite Chama top
First lite Allegeny bottoms
Sitka Ascent Pants
Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket
UA Beanie
UA Liner gloves
Cabelas Space Raingear top
Cabelas Space Raingear bottom
2 pair smart wool liners
2 pair smart wool hikers

OP
L
Do you think I will be warm enough glassing or around camp should I add a Celsius vest or something else.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If you're backpacking, than I would stick with what you have. The Nano under the Space Rain is going to give you plenty of warmth for that time of year. I would add a Guide Jacket or Jetstream jacket more than a vest, but everyone is different.

The lowest I'm normally hunting in mid Sept is 10,000 feet and I'm usually above that, so our systems would be close to identical. I only bring one set of gloves and just keep my hands in and out of my pockets for warmth, but that has more to do with saving weight/space than anything. The set I do bring are waterproof/windproof and cover just about everything I need.

7-10 days of gear on your back every day gets old, so keep that in mind. I would say/guess that 90% of hunters coming out west pack far more clothing that needed.

If I take extra clothing, it's usually socks and underwear. I hate getting monkey butt and athletes foot, so if you're prone to those things I would take that into consideration.

How many days are you backpacking in at a time?

OP
L
Sounds good I really appreciate it. I did not want to take to much but still be warm. I will be going for 10 days. I have some friends that live 15 minutes from where I will be hunting at. They don't bow hunt only rifle but have local knowledge which really helps out alot plus they have accesse to horses to pack out meat so I am very stoked about that.

D

david long

I would highly recommend two sets of gloves. I normally pack a lightweight set and a slightly heavier set of gloves. Not only does this allow me to be comfortable at all temps, but it also ensures I always have a dry set of gloves to wear. Gloves tend to get wet and it is sure nice to always have a dry set on. I am an ounce counter when it comes to pack weight, but the weight of an extra set of gloves is minimal and well worth the extra weight IMO. Here are the two sets that I pack, the Sitka Shooter and Sitka Mountain gloves:
shooterglove.jpgmountainglove.jpg

bowinhand

WKR
You can use the extra pair of socks sorta like mittens. sometimes I have to do this on summer scouting trips while glassing in the mourning due to having had frost bite in the past.