WTS Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keats620

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Davis makes awesome tents. Had mine 15 years, never an issue. One of the best gear purchases I've ever made. Product is awesome, someone will be very happy. Good luck with sale.

OP
P

Pwill

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Davis wall tent. Brand new never used 14’x16’ Davis wall tent with internal frame. Water/mildew/fire retardant coated cotton. 5.5” stove jack. Two Colorado doors with screen doors. Eave sleeves, angle kit and frame cut for an awning (separate light tarp would be needed). Tent pegs and ropes Davis supplies, three quarter removable floor and rain fly included. Three pole bags and a deluxe tent bag with carry straps. Three wall organizers. All frame poles included for tent and annex. $1400 firm

Could be picked up an hour SW of St Louis until 10/15/19, Leadville, CO 10/19-25/19 unless we kill early or OKC 10/28/19-11/8/19. Just got too darn old to use the setup.

forgot to mention I’m listing for my Dad
Davis makes awesome tents. Had mine 15 years, never an issue. One of the best gear purchases I've ever made. Product is awesome, someone will be very happy. Good luck with sale.
thanks guys!

rbljack

WKR
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If my AC didn't fail last month...id be all over this I think.. TTT...good luck with your sale. Ive wanted to get a set up like this for the last few years, but it will have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.