WTB Classified Approved?

ChrisAU

WKR
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Maybe @fngTony can change your title from WKR to something that reflects being the first one behind first place.
if-you-aint-first-youre-last-gary-cole.gif

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Two steps every time I log in? Like the 47 times a day I look thru Rokslide. No thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For clarity on this, you can set it to remember a device for 30 days. Once that 30 days it up, the next time you can just have it always remember.

For the classifieds approved badge, after adding the pay 50 to get access mods needed a way to know someone had paid, to avoid accidentally banning someone that was legit. The way I set it up anyone who donates over 50 gets the badge. I think there is a window of time and then the badge goes away.

79p90g.jpg

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
For clarity on this, you can set it to remember a device for 30 days. Once that 30 days it up, the next time you can just have it always remember.

For the classifieds approved badge, after adding the pay 50 to get access mods needed a way to know someone had paid, to avoid accidentally banning someone that was legit. The way I set it up anyone who donates over 50 gets the badge. I think there is a window of time and then the badge goes away.

View attachment 510562
Interesting, though it must be a touch more complex than that because I don't have it and never have. Not that it matters, I just find it amusing how details get forgotten.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Interesting, though it must be a touch more complex than that because I don't have it and never have. Not that it matters, I just find it amusing how details get forgotten.
If you're donations were a while ago I may not have set it up yet. I don't remember when I added it vs our migration to this platform.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If you're donations were a while ago I may not have set it up yet. I don't remember when I added it vs our migration to this platform.
About 1.5 years ago.....and now you have me feeling guilty:cry:, like I have been skipping out on the offering plate at church, only I can avoid that by just not going.🤑 I'll test it.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
And, no change as of a donation today. Perhaps it only works for a $50 donation on the dot? Should I try that too? Perhaps mods should get a merit badge for who can get the most donations? :cool:

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Laughing face emoji for sure.
Most of the upgrades are not instantaneous, but since I was watching it I just went and clicked the button for you

Edit: upgrades happen on a scheduled basis for the server. It's just a way to keep server resources from getting overwhelmed.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Most of the upgrades are not instantaneous, but since I was watching it I just went and clicked the button for you

Edit: upgrades happen on a scheduled basis for the server. It's just a way to keep server resources from getting overwhelmed.
Well darn, now my $150 test will tell me nothing about what is behind the veil.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Being competitive - what’s the next badge level? Super Classified Approved?