Christensen Arms Ridgeline Scout

Scottyboy

WKR
Does anyone have experience with that ridgeline scout? I’ve been looking for a 16”ish barreled rifle for the longest time and this piqued my interest. I know at times CA has hit and miss reviews, but this rifle has my interest in picking one up in manbun or 308 (leaning creedmor at the moment)

I’m on the tikka custom path but this setup is making me think to turn left instead of right sort of thing. Curious for any feedback, thoughts, or ideas for a relatively priced (2k for my budget) setup

Hydro557

FNG
I bought one because I wanted a factory 16" 308 for whitetails.

And I just loved the look to be honest. I've only started a mild break in and haven't had time to really dial in a load or anything, but I don't think it'll have any issue hitting their sub moa claims.

Sorry I don't have more Intel, been getting ready for bow season.

Attachments

• 20230723_112011.jpg
    20230723_112011.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 59

Clayman77

FNG
I bought the 308 scout . I did the 50 round break in groups got smaller toward the end . It’s definitely sub moa . I’m getting used to the aics mag . I was gonna change it to flush bottom but it’s just to reliable and smooth . I’ve only got 200 rounds thru it . My shots are all under 300 yards . I’ve taken one black bear at 150 yards it went 15 yards and dropped . Has a trijicon accupoint tr20 and omega 36 m on it . I really like this rifle . It’s gonna be my only gun I hunt with . If I could have only one gun this might be it . It balances perfectly with the suppressor. I settled on Barnes ttsx 150 grain . It shot sst and federal fusion all really well . Only shot 3 different loads they all shot well . Highly recommend if you’re in the short range of hunting or shooting .

I picked one up a couple of years ago in 308. Was planning on reloading for it, then came to find out that both of the factory loads I ran through it shot sub moa groups. No sense in loading yet. Overall I'm happy with the rifle. I removed the magazine release and shortened it significantly because it caught on everything. I'm also replacing the factory stock because I do not care for how flexible this forend is when I apply pressure. Is it necessary to replace it in order to print good groups? Absolutely not. I'm just bored. Happy with the purchase though. It is a handy little deer rifle and I carry it often. No buyers regret at all

Attachments

• 20221126_145733.jpg
    20221126_145733.jpg
    575.2 KB · Views: 19