Christensen Arms Mesa Stock Replacement

Don’t love the factory stock on my Christensen Arms Mesa. Also, wouldn’t mind shaving off 6-8oz of my setup. Factory stock is around 34oz.

It’s a 300 WM so long action.

Best options for replacement? I’ve looked at Manners, Mesa Precision, and Greyboe. All look nice, leaning towards Manners.

Would love to hear opinions and potentially other options.
When you say your factory christensen stock is 34oz, are you including bottom metal? I just weighed my christensen stock off of my ridgeline 300wm, and it is only 27.8oz (bare stock, no bottom metal or action screws). I think the ridgeline and mesa have the same stocks.. but I could be wrong.

Novice

Lil-Rokslider
Is the only issue with the Mesa and Ridgeline stocks, weight? Or other things? What about the Traverse ?

Big Iron

FNG
Look at Stocky’s Carbon Fiber. Can be found on sale for less than $500, and weigh in at under 24 ounces. I previously posted about this if you want to look it up in greater detail.

dave
Hi Dave-

Did everything fit well? Bottom metal work? I've read the bolt release needs to be shaved a bit which is no big deal. I'm thinking about ordering one for my Mesa 300 PRC soon and any more info would be appreciated. Thanks