WTS Christensen Arms (Arlington)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfired CA Model 2014 Ridgeline in 30/06. On a whim, I traded with some cash for this gun from a local gun shop. Currently, the gun has Leupold bases with high rings that will go with the gun.

Buy as a package to save money. I have a Sightmark Presidio 3-18x50 first focal plane scope on gun (new, never been outside of house), 100 pieces of new Lapua brass and RCBS dies.

I really thought I would have a use for a 30/06 rifle, but truth be known now thinking about it, I only hunt these days in Texas and getting to old to trip out of State for any other type of hunts.

I’m willing to take a little bit of loss, but no huge one, that’s why I’m posting the price. I’ve found several used rifles for sale and they are all in the $1700-$1800 range for just the rifle.

I’m willing to sell as a package deal for $1800, and that’s just to make it all easy on me. The picture shows with a muzzle brake suppressor adaptor that will stay with me
0c52dddddaad75126a5c7ab797723653.jpg

and original muzzle brake back on gun. Or, for a little more money can leave on gun if you want it. I have a DeadAir Sandman L I was going to use in it. $1850 with the device.

I will sell gun only for $1650
d016cf5d34ddebfc8863d96bbb0698dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.