Chest Rig for bowhunting?

Sammymusi

WKR
Man I am a giant fan of the marsupial , I have had it for years then went to the new enclosed style. I strictly saddle hunt and have 0 issues with being in a saddle and drawing a bow. I hope they see this post and add me to their pro list ! Haha but seriously you can’t go wrong with their set up. Fan for life

OP
M
When I read chest rig I thought he was talking about one of the chest packs that can be used for multiple things. Not a bino harness with pouches on it. One if the FHF fishing setups, or one of the Marsupial setups that can be configured with multiple internal pockets and sleeves for shells, reeds, bino buckets etc. Much wider than a bino pack

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That's exactly the distinction I was trying to make, but I guess I wasn't clear enough.

I mainly fly fish in the summer, but plan on doing turkey in the spring, and I'd like a (chest pouch) that is able to do both. And since (chest pouches that do more than just store binos, i.e., FHF, HPG, and to a lesser degree Kifaru) I wanted to make sure people didn't have problems running those larger packs since they seem to be wider and thicker than a regular bino harness.

That's exactly the distinction I was trying to make, but I guess I wasn't clear enough.

I mainly fly fish in the summer, but plan on doing turkey in the spring, and I'd like a (chest pouch) that is able to do both. And since (chest pouches that do more than just store binos, i.e., FHF, HPG, and to a lesser degree Kifaru) I wanted to make sure people didn't have problems running those larger packs since they seem to be wider and thicker than a regular bino harness.
HPG has multiple sizes, a lot of people love the medium. I have the full size and I don’t think it’s too large however, it was way too big for my girlfriend, she uses a snubby.

I use it fly fishing, turkey hunting and photography

Seeknelk

WKR
I have a fairly bulky AGC set up and I've never had bow clearance issues at all. And almost any "bino" harness, marsupial, AGC, etc will work just fine for flyfishing if you take the binos out at least. My AGC has multiple small pockets, side ,bottom, front, so maybe it comes closer to your "chest rig " question?

Blowdowner

Lil-Rokslider
I bow hunt in Kentucky and use a marsupial harness. I get made fun of often because I wear one. But I love it. I pack my license, wind indicator, chapstick, and Binos in mine.
lol what do they say!?!

I use the massive Sitka one. I don’t line the closure on any of the 3 pouches. But I like the capacity.

vcb

WKR
Going to use the FHF Chest rig this fall. Love all all the accessories you can add to the standard bino harness. Big upgrade from my last bino harness that was "just" for the bino....Now the chest rig can accomodate so much more.......Finally have a place for my rangefinder AND my diaphram calls.