Checking in from TN

Morning Everyone,

Long time lurker here, so I figured it was time that I ease on out of the shadows and introduce myself. I live in the beautiful Tennessee River Valley, but my job (Oil & Gas) typically sends me out to Wyoming or Montana for about half the calendar year. Like so many of you, I‘ve been an avid hunter & outdoorsman from the time I could form a memory. I grew up working as a guide on some of the great quail plantations of South Georgia, and went after whitetail on my days off. I still hunt whenever I get the opportunity, although I find myself actually killing less game every year. These days I get the most enjoyment out of taking somebody else on a successful hunt.

Anyway, I heard about this site over on Snipers Hide, and I have not been disappointed. There is a great wealth of knowledge here about the backcountry (and enough gear info for three lifetimes), and I hope to contribute whenever I’m able.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie