Cheap hotel in Riverton?

Needing to stay one night in Riverton before a hunt this fall.. Don't really want to spend Hampton Inn type money, but I also don't want bed bugs and would prefer to keep the windows in my truck (and both my kidneys). I also don't really trust reviews on the hotel's or travel sites..

Anyone stayed at any of the cheaper hotels in Riverton? Super 8, Motel 6, Paintbrush?

Don't. Camp somewhere and shower at a truck stop. Cheaper than having your vehicle broken into. It is a reservation town. Stay in lander otherwise.

OP
cornfedkiller
Don't. Camp somewhere and shower at a truck stop. Cheaper than having your vehicle broken into. It is a reservation town. Stay in lander otherwise.

Thanks for the heads up. We're actually booked an air bnb instead. Hopefully we don't have any issues!

go_deep

WKR
I'm sure things happen in Riverton, but in 12 years of staying there periodically with a work truck and trailer I've never had an issue.
I usually stay at the Holiday Inn.

Breigham

FNG
Super 8 and Motel 6 are usually reliable for budget stays and offer basic amenities. Before booking, I always check recent reviews and call the hotel to ask about cleanliness and security.

On my last trip to Missouri, I used a similar approach to find my stay at this place. It turned out to be a great choice, so I’d suggest you follow these steps for a comfortable stay.