Castle Pines/Castle Rock remodel contractors

schmalzy

WKR
Most likely relocating to the above area in next few months and doing my homework on basement buildouts. Anyone on Rokslide a contractor in the area or have any recommendations? Starting my research but trying to get a little better idea on expected costs. Roughly 1k sf. 3/4 bathroom, bedroom and exercise room build with the rest a great room.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owens

Lil-Rokslider
I live just north of Castle Pines. We used Elkstone Basements for our basement and we are very happy with the result and overall process. We had ours done 5 years ago though, so no clue on what current costs would be. Our neighbor used them about a year ago and they are happy as far as I know.

OP
schmalzy

schmalzy

WKR
I live just north of Castle Pines. We used Elkstone Basements for our basement and we are very happy with the result and overall process. We had ours done 5 years ago though, so no clue on what current costs would be. Our neighbor used them about a year ago and they are happy as far as I know.

Appreciate it.

Costs will vary quite a bit based on what infrastructure is in place, what is needed, moisture and radon mitigation, fit and finish.

Impossible to price without seeing it.

Also, have to take into account soil conditions. Most likely have to do floating walls in that area to allow for expansive soils.

OP
schmalzy

schmalzy

WKR
Bumping up to the top