Careful what you wish for! TC Encore questions

jlink83

I got my first MGM barrel this spring in 6.5 PRC, I was starting to get frustrated with my groups. The gun showed real potential then would be kinda inconsistent as you describe above. This was all during their prescribed break in process. Once I started shooting the gun and not cleaning so frequently my groups started getting better groups. MGM stands behind their products if you are no satisfied. I s/w another encore shooter saying that MGM had replaced his 6.5 barrel 2x and was on his 3rd barrel with them due to QC issues.

OP
WMDM

WMDM

Well Known Rokslider
I got my first MGM barrel this spring in 6.5 PRC, I was starting to get frustrated with my groups. The gun showed real potential then would be kinda inconsistent as you describe above. This was all during their prescribed break in process. Once I started shooting the gun and not cleaning so frequently my groups started getting better groups. MGM stands behind their products if you are no satisfied. I s/w another encore shooter saying that MGM had replaced his 6.5 barrel 2x and was on his 3rd barrel with them due to QC issues.
Thanks, I feel like the barrel is good quality. Hopefully with more use it will get consistent.

I just have a this feeling it has to do with the gun design itself after fixing so many factory glitches to begin with and then it still spraying groups. IDK