Cancelation Hunt List

freu1chr

FNG
Just wondering how all of you guys that get to go on cancellations hunt get on those lists. i am looking to get on a cancelation list for dall sheep.

hiker270

WKR
Google Cancellation hunts and you should come up with several booking agents that offer this service. You just sign up and they will send you a list of their cancellations. I have used Hunt Nation a few times.

Rowndy

FNG
You could also research which outfitters you are interested in going with and putting in a call to them. Most of them will keep a list of potential hunters available in case of cancellation.

Mojave

WKR
Most of the bigger Canadian outfitters send a mass email to their client list. The guys that are always hunting every year or two are usually able to hop on a cancellation easier.

True cancellations are 3-20 days out are hard to get notified for. The only ones that usually represent a discount are cancellations less than 90 days out. With 15 or less days out offering the most discount.

OP
F

freu1chr

FNG
Most of the bigger Canadian outfitters send a mass email to their client list. The guys that are always hunting every year or two are usually able to hop on a cancellation easier.

True cancellations are 3-20 days out are hard to get notified for. The only ones that usually represent a discount are cancellations less than 90 days out. With 15 or less days out offering the most discount.

With my job I can make 1 day notice work so I’m looking for a deep discount while I’m still young and can run up a mountain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk