Can someone in Colorado Springs verify a Company?

archp625

WKR
Can someone in that area tell me if Best Defense Armory is a real business. Its located on:

3738 Bloomington Street,

El Paso County, Colorado Springs, CO

When I look at a map that puts me at a Chic Fil A

Vandy321

WKR
For what exactly, selling nothing regulated by the ATF. Granted, I agree they should spend the rest of their lives in jail.
Pretty sure fraud in the act of the sale of a firearm is a crime the ATF would care about.

Or don't, I really don't give a sh*t.

Pretty sure fraud in the act of the sale of a firearm is a crime the ATF would care about.

Or don't, I really don't give a sh*t.
The 1 scumbag that I am aware of that was actually prosecuted, was prosecuted by the local to him DA's office, after hundreds of complaints. I am unaware of the feds going after any of these scumbags, although I wish they would.

WRM

WKR
These companies are a dime a dozen now. They sprout like weeds. If they have it all at normal (and even slightly below normal) cost--walk away (figuratively speaking).

If you poke around on any of the sites for a few minutes you'll start to notice things and find conflicting info. Take a street view look and that usually seals it up. But the "have it all in stock at reg prices" should be all you need to know, really.

WRM

WKR
In a sane world this is what the ATF would focus on. Instead they care if your barrel is a half inch too short or if you want to make your gun quieter 🤡🤡

Don't forget about "bracing" it on your shoulder!

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Here is another one. They must be paying a bunch to google to get up on the first search line for 215m primers

Here is the street view of a building that is for lease. I passed obviously. They had everything in stock.

WRM

WKR
Hah--I saw barrel ammo depot a week or so ago. The names they concoct. To catch every search I guess.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Come to think of it it stinks of Christopher Eustice..........

Only takes Zelle as payment. A sucker and his money I guess. Ill order from some dodgy places if i can use my amex though. Super easy to get my money back if they try and screw me around.

WRM

WKR
Come to think of it it stinks of Christopher Eustice..........

Only takes Zelle as payment. A sucker and his money I guess. Ill order from some dodgy places if i can use my amex though. Super easy to get my money back if they try and screw me around.

First one I found was set up on PayPal. I damn near went for it, but why?

Don't forget about "bracing" it on your shoulder!
yeah, heaven forbid you turn yourself into a criminal by "bracing" it!

ATF guidance has been very on-again/off-again with what's legal, as it was once a no-go and then alright and now it's turning back into possibly being illegal.... about as clear of guidance as the Center for Disease Confusion as of late but one agency will send you straight to Club Fed.

WRM

WKR
yeah, heaven forbid you turn yourself into a criminal by "bracing" it!

ATF guidance has been very on-again/off-again with what's legal, as it was once a no-go and then alright and now it's turning back into possibly being illegal.... about as clear of guidance as the Center for Disease Confusion as of late but one agency will send you straight to Club Fed.

Ok--destroy all the devices we told you yesterday were ok to use. Right. And my 80% receivers, too? Right.