Can anybody directly compare the Kuiu Strongfleece 280 to the Kutana Hybrid 3defx?

I've done some searching here and general web search. I'm trying to talk myself out of spending money on the sale and want that 280, but I already have the Kutana Hybrid 3defx and I suspect they're fairly similar. Kuiu doesn't have the latter on their site anymore, guess it's gone, so can't directly look up the specs. Figured I'd check and see if anyone here had both to compare.

Turkeygetpwnd38

WKR
Classified Approved
I have the 260 and kutana, the 260 is slightly warmer, so if looking for cold weather gear, the 280 would be warmer. I think the kutana is 15-16 oz.

ccarter

FNG
Guessing the Hybrid 3dFX will be warmer. Insulated sleeves & chest area that is more wind resistant. Heavyweight fleece on the back at 12 or 13 oz. 280 is all fleece. Warm with a shell, but not as much as outermost layer if there's a breeze. All-in-all, probably similar weight and warmth- if you're a hood guy that could be something that tips the scales in the 280 direction. For me, the versatility and two pockets for calls, rangefinder, etc. in the Kutana are preferable.