Camera Land Celebrates 10 Years as a Supporting Vendor

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]

[Linked Image from uploads-ssl.webflow.com]

Camera Land Celebrates 10 Years as a Supporting Vendor

This coming weekend is our 10th Anniversary here on RokSlide as a supporting vendor. We would like to thank all the members here for the warmth and support that we have received this past decade. It has been a pleasure working together with you and we'd like to thank you in a substantial matter. For the remainder of the month (May 2023) please give us a call, 516-217-1000, and mention RokSlide for extra special pricing on whatever it is you're looking for. Our way of thanking you for all the support that we have received over the past decade. Again, we thank you all and look forward to many more years here.

We now offer ZERO % financing on all web orders. Please look at Affirm at check out, if this is something that interests you, for 0% financing.

We are doing our best to offer super deals in our Flash Sale Section and to change these great deals weekly.

At Camera Land we've been working hard to save you money and get you great products.

Check out our Just Arrived Section and remember to Enter Our Monthly Web Drawing

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe. Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug_
smile

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

FYI, the camera department, cameras, lenses, bags, tripods are all included as well

Please call us to discuss. Speak to Joel (me) or Jeff...516-217-1000

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
This is so cool! Great surprise Doug. Can you believe 10 years already? You’ve taken good care of this place and we appreciate it.

OP
gr8fuldoug

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
This is so cool! Great surprise Doug. Can you believe 10 years already? You’ve taken good care of this place and we appreciate it.
As you know Robby we are on MANY forums. It is safe to say that the folks here are the among nicest and most knowledgeable group of people around. Very happy being a part of your community. Thanks for letting us participate here. Looking forward to many more years

Steve759

FNG
Congrats on the anniversary. About half my optics are from CLNY. I received my Steiner Predator 4 yesterday from your Mother's Day sale. Really impressed with it out of the box. Can't wait to get it on the range next weekend. Thanks!

gearguywb

WKR
I need to call and get some recommendations on a camera for a couple of hunting trips this year.

Hi
This is Joel, Doug's brother. I am at the store now, 516-217-1000. The anniversary sale runs all month long.