Cabelas camp cot with organizer

Bsd0323

Lil-Rokslider
I noticed basspro have these on sale for 60 bucks. Does anyone here use these? Any comments or reviews?

Clovis

Lil-Rokslider
I have a couple of similar Cabelas cots and think I bought the organizers separately. The cot is a good, solid full sized cot--comfortable enough in summer, need a pad in cooler weather, heavy, but nice where you don't have to carry it and space isn't an issue. In a wall tent, space under the cot keeps things organized. I never really got much use out of the organizers and took them off except for when I want a handy place to tuck a rifle/shotgun out of the way.

It is a nice sturdy cot. The organizer helps some but not required. Think they are only 6 ft long though. My feet hang over. Good setup for that price if your not over 6 ft tall. I also use the pad,

ak max 83

FNG
I use the Cabelas XL cot in base camp. I have probably 40+ nights of sleep on it over the past couple years. I’ve had great sleep on this cot and it’s holding up well. 5’11” 185lbs athletic build.

I bought it when Cabelas was actually Cabelas. I cannot speak to the current as I’ve heard mixed reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have that cot and an organizer. Cots is several years old, sturdy and sleeps fine for what it is. The organizer is a bit gimmicky. I haven’t used mine in years and don’t remember where it is. I guess if you were really OCD or settling in to a camp it might be interesting but I wouldn’t buy one again. Consider an inflatable pad for on top for a bit better rest Or even some foam padding.