CA Draw Results

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
Considering I only had 2 points I think I’ll be on the no list for a while.

Unfortunately Those points just keep stacking up for everything but second choice A1 should fit well in the hunt schedule this year.

PvilleMac

FNG
I didn’t draw anything real special, but I will be hunting the B zones for the first time this year so thats kind of cool. Hopefully Ill get myself my first legit blacktail.

NorCal 707

FNG
Classified Approved
Have 19 points for all draw species and I drew ZILCH again. I don't think I'll ever draw them. Deer I got a B tag ha ha basically a poke in the eye with a dull stick. For a communist State they sure don't spread the wealth on the elk, antelope or Bighorn tags.

PVHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Points ... points ... points ... holy hell, nabbed an antlerless archery elk tag in the Owens Valley. I know where I'll be after Labor Day this year.

None of the really good stuff for me but me and my brother in law and niece drew G1. Hopefully we get the weather like last year.

Have 19 points for all draw species and I drew ZILCH again. I don't think I'll ever draw them. Deer I got a B tag ha ha basically a poke in the eye with a dull stick. For a communist State they sure don't spread the wealth on the elk, antelope or Bighorn tags.
if you do not have max points ( which i believe was 20 this year) then 19 may as well be 9 points (or zero really) for most of the elk/antelope/sheep tags. There are cow tags going for less than max points, my dad drew a cow tag with 18.

Last edited:

Moserkr

WKR
Told my buddy where to apply for everything. Group didnt get lucky, but he did. Drew a zone 3 archery antelope tag with 0 points…. Pure luck. And he didnt realize his family vacation to the east coast is during the season!! Most likely that tag will be returned and someone else can get lucky. Surprised we missed the x zone draw but must have been bumped out by people with more points. We had the bare minimum to draw based on last years stats.