Bushnell Vault Binoculars Pack

Hello I am a relatively new hunter trying to get my set up improved. I can't find much on this and didn't know if anyone here had experience with it. I am looking at getting the Bushnell Vault Binocular pack with the rangefinder pack. I typically where a XLT/2XL shirt. Does anyone this size have experience with fitment? Does anyone have info of durability and such? Or do any of you have a better suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Honyock

WKR
Welcome to Rokslide. I don't know anything about the Bushnell harness but at its price compared to Kuiu, Marsupial, FHF, etc. I would question the quality. I personally use Kuiu's system. If you scroll down through the gear forum, you'll find quite a few threads on what bino harness guys are using and why. Also, watch the classifieds at the bottom of the forum page. If you have something you're looking for you can usually find a used, only used once, NWOT, etc. in the classifieds. A lot of guys cycle through gear frequently and you can usually find a deal in the classifieds if you're patient.