Burris Veracity PH - legal in west ?

id450

WKR
I think This scope is pretty cool, I’m going to start checking western state regs to see if it’s legal or not. I figured I’d ask here for those that know and save me a little research. I have the veracity on another rifle and love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
I

id450

WKR
BTW- Burris won’t say . They on say check the regs.My guess is they know . If I had to guess I’d guess Oregon and Idaho to start.

def90

WKR
Illegal in Colorado.

"SMART RIFLES are prohibited, including any firearm equipped with a target tracking system, electronically controlled, assisted or computerlinked trigger or a ballistics computer. Any firearm equipped with a scope containing a computer processor is considered to be a smart rifle."

Just go out and shoot your rifle, make a dope card and stick it to your buttstock.

def90

WKR
BTW- Burris won’t say . They on say check the regs.My guess is they know . If I had to guess I’d guess Oregon and Idaho to start.

Yes they know, their lawyers aren't going to allow them to tell you what's legal or not.

Bcaulder

WKR
I just spoke with the main office for Colorado Parks and Wildlife - it is legal today. It might not be for the 24-25 season, which was what I was calling for. Said I should call back later in the year.