Budget dry sack recommendation?

livinginpursuit

Lil-Rokslider
I have a duplex frame with a tahr, and I'm looking for a good dry sack for packing larger loads in between the bag and frame.
Ideally, this bag should be light, not too fragile, and able to be hung as a bear bag in camp, and then used to carry meat to protect the bag, frame and other gear from blood.
I know there are different grades/levels of dry bags, in all different weights and materials, what have you tried that's worked or not worked for you?
Is there one bag to do all this?
What size bag should I get?
I'm looking at the OR durable dry bags, like the ones Kifaru sells on their website, but OR also makes an ultralight version, and there are tons of bags by other brands.
Hoping to score something cheap during all these black friday sales.
Thanks!

I have the 55 liter OR durable dry sack. Perfect size to go between the frame and bag. No complaints.

Snowy

Lil-Rokslider
Stone Glacier dry bags are pretty cheap and a better shape for meat shelf use than most. They are not seam tight by design, but you can seam grip it if desired.

oldgoat

WKR
The OR Durable bags don't weigh much in my opinion and I don't think their light weight one would be a lot lighter. I had bought one to use with my Nomad then decided to get a Camp Bag, but I've been carrying around the 55L model in a slot pocket in case some day I actually get to use it to pack out meat. That thing is pretty big though and I would hate to contemplate carrying it out full of meat! The 30L or 35 whatever it is would be better I think.

NW307

Lil-Rokslider
+1 for the OR dry sack. I use the 55L for my main pack body on the frame. Light and durable and the coyote brown is a good color.

fwafwow

WKR
I have the same question as the OP. I have purchased the OR Durable 55L and it weighs 6.2oz (as opposed to the 7.5oz listed on the OR site) and am considering either the 55L ultralight (listed at 3oz) to save weight, or something smaller (OR or otherwise - perhaps with even lighter nylon). My primary use is to keep my sleeping bag and layers dry in my pack, but it would be nice to have the ability to hang food, or even cool meat in a stream (which is why I'm going with a dry sack instead of a pack cover). Not sure if the lighter nylon