Browning Speed bolt long range, anyone shooting one?

65Grendel

Lil-Rokslider
Looking at picking up a browning speed bolt long range or Christensen Arms Mesa in 7mm Rem. Anyone out there with one? how do they shoot?

From what I have read most here are tikka fans. I am looking for something already threaded and ready for a muzzle break.

Thanks

2five7

WKR
I have the hells canyon speed in 6.5 creedmoor, very nice rifle. Fairly light, decent trigger, and shoots lights out with basically zero load development. Have shot out to 800 with predictable results.

OP

65Grendel

Lil-Rokslider
I have the hells canyon speed in 6.5 creedmoor, very nice rifle. Fairly light, decent trigger, and shoots lights out with basically zero load development. Have shot out to 800 with predictable results.

That is the kind of feedback i am looking for. What optic and mount are you running? Thanks for the response!

hwy1strat

WKR
I have the xbolt hells canyon speed in 3006 and it shoots everything well. I've only cycled cheap factory ammo trying to break it in but it has grouped everything sub moa at 100 and 200 yards. I have no complaints about the rifle what-so-ever. The trigger has no creep, and, of all my rifles, it is second to the timney trigger on my Remington 700. The action is already glass bedded into the stock and the dura touch is a nice finish on the stock. It has a short bolt throw and cycles really well. I have the vortex razor lh 3-15x42 mounted on low DNZ Game reaper one piece mount and it is perfect. I can't even get the scope caps on because there isn't enough clearance now so I'm moving to a neoprene scope sleeve.

OP

65Grendel

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the replies. Looks like ill be picking up a speed bolt in 7 rem mag.

flacowboy

FNG
Hey wondering what you went with. I'm in the same boat right now but leaning towards a 300.. Did you choose either,