WTB Browning light 20

Ajvandenbosch8

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I’m looking for a browning A5 light 20 invector choke vent rib barrel. I have the chokes and guns but am in need of a barrel. Preferably 22” but will take whatever I can get. I have a pair in light 12 and light 20 and all I’m missing is the 20 ga bird barrel to get my son in the field next to me and complete the pair. Any leads appreciated. Would consider trading one of my other Belgium browning a5s to get it so please let me know!
9d7c3cb74e0c70cde5417156e66b9eef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Keep an eye on ebay. They pop up regularly on there but most of the time they’re at a premium price. I’ve got a 26” Mag Twenty Invector that’s one of my favorite shotguns. I’ve killed a ton of doves,ducks, and rabbits with that gun.

OP
A

Ajvandenbosch8

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Keep an eye on ebay. They pop up regularly on there but most of the time they’re at a premium price. I’ve got a 26” Mag Twenty Invector that’s one of my favorite shotguns. I’ve killed a ton of doves,ducks, and rabbits with that gun.

Thanks bud! Yea I see them on eBay for 4-600 which is my last option... if I end up having to go that route I will but I’d rather not lol. I have a year and a half before my boys old enough to need it and I couldn’t pass up the deal I got on the gun but it only came with the buck special slug barrel and the chokes for the invector so here I am searching for a bird barrel so my boy can match me. Lol and I agree these old A5s are my favorite!
84fabe25555c1263aa13343c28d3653b.jpg