Bowtech Carbon Icon

kjeremy2

FNG
I recently Bought a carbon icon and i pick it up Wednesday, it comes with 4 arrows and i'm sure they have field tips. i was wondering what arrows and weights would be good to start out with, i have a pse now and i doubt those arrows would cross over to the new bow, i could be wrong though.

big44a4

WKR
I recently Bought a carbon icon and i pick it up Wednesday, it comes with 4 arrows and i'm sure they have field tips. i was wondering what arrows and weights would be good to start out with, i have a pse now and i doubt those arrows would cross over to the new bow, i could be wrong though.

Need bow DL/DW specs and intentions for those arrows...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

big44a4

WKR
For whitetail you could use a lot of arrows. I like to go 450gr+ because keeps the bow quiet. Wouldn’t worry too much about speed. Buy what you can afford and trust.

OP
K

kjeremy2

FNG
For whitetail you could use a lot of arrows. I like to go 450gr+ because keeps the bow quiet. Wouldn’t worry too much about speed. Buy what you can afford and trust.

the dealer suggested arrows ive never heard of so i was just looking for some opinions lol. now if i add a broadhead its going to make the arrow weight more correct? so i should sight in with arrows with field tips about the same weight i'm actually going to be using for hunting right?

big44a4

WKR
the dealer suggested arrows ive never heard of so i was just looking for some opinions lol. now if i add a broadhead its going to make the arrow weight more correct? so i should sight in with arrows with field tips about the same weight i'm actually going to be using for hunting right?

What arrows?

And yes same weight field tips as the BH you plan to hunt with. Tune and sight in.

OP
K

kjeremy2

FNG
Nothing wrong with that brand from what I’ve seen/heard from other people. Never shot them personally.

alright maybe i will give them a shot, thanks for your input.