Born Primitive Frontier Light VS. First Lite 308 Pants

BSeals71

WKR
Has anybody compared these two pants together? Fabric, Fit, Size and Functional?

Stone glacier pants were too loud for me. KUIU attack pants fit like skinny jeans…

I haven’t tried the born primitive pants but have a pair of 308’s and love them. Not too much going on but has the right venting and pockets. Seem very durable. Will see after this season. I would be curious to know more about the born primitive as well if people have compared.

P Carter

WKR
I haven’t tried the born primitive pants but have a pair of 308’s and love them. Not too much going on but has the right venting and pockets. Seem very durable. Will see after this season. I would be curious to know more about the born primitive as well if people have compared.
Not to hijack the thread...can you elaborate a bit on the 308 pants? How's the weight, i.e., how warm are they? I'd be looking for something that's not too warm. Would love a comparison to the Prana Stretch Zion if you've used those.

Honestly, the only thing that I'm hung up on is the price. That price for a poly pant? I'm still using a 10-year-old set of generic Stoic softshell pants that cost like $50.

I really want hip vents, and I think the pocket layout of the 308 is perfect. Just can't get on board with that price quite yet!

Ho5tile1

WKR
I got the 308 pants to try I wear a. 36 in all there pants but these where much bigger and baggy in the legs they are a little on the warm side to me. Sent them back gonna see if the 34 is better. Been wanting to try the born primitive as well. Pnuma has a pair of pants called the prevail pant and are awesome light and comfortable and not baggy more of an athletic fit..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to hijack the thread...can you elaborate a bit on the 308 pants? How's the weight, i.e., how warm are they? I'd be looking for something that's not too warm. Would love a comparison to the Prana Stretch Zion if you've used those.

Honestly, the only thing that I'm hung up on is the price. That price for a poly pant? I'm still using a 10-year-old set of generic Stoic softshell pants that cost like $50.

I really want hip vents, and I think the pocket layout of the 308 is perfect. Just can't get on board with that price quite yet!
very similar pant to the zions. Slightly heavier with vents. Scouting this weekend in them and my buddy will be in his Zions. I can give a better review then.